Then I popped up the cup with dimensionals.
The inside tea bag holder is also made using Sweet Pea Designer Paper.
Here are the instructions so you can make your own Tea Bag Holder!
- Start with a piece of card stock 3 1/2" x 7 3/4" and score in landscape position at 3 1/2" and 4 1/4". Prefold score lines.
- Cut designer paper at 7" x 6 1/2" and score at 1/2" and 3 1/2". Prefold score lines.
- Apply Sticky Strip to the 1/2" edge of the designer paper. Remove tape liner, fold paper over and burnish (rub) to set adhesive.
- Score designer paper at 3 5/8". Turn paper 180 degrees and score again at 3 5/8". Prefold score lines.
- To make it easier to remove the tea bags, slide your paper partially into 1 1/4" Circle Punch. Center and punch.
- Add Sticky Strip to the center "bind" of the designer paper and adhere to the card stock to create the finished holder.
- Decorate as desired!
Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!